About Me

My photo
I love eating cakes that are moist have the right balance of sugar and bursting with flavour, in a nutshell that is what the Great Cake Experience is all about. All cakes are made with tender loving care in small batches using free range eggs, high quality ingredients, natural flavours and definitely no preservatives. I am based in south London and i make wedding cakes, birthday cakes and all kinds of occasion cakes. To order contact me on 07508023798 or email ta_yus@hotmail.com.

Monday 21 November 2011

Pudsey cake & cupcakes - BBC children in need fundraising




I made 90 cupcakes, 8 different flavours and a Pudsey cake to raise money for BBC children in need at my workplace.  The cupcakes sold out in just under an hour and a half and people were asking for more after it sold out.  Oreos cupcakes sold out first, red velvet was a big hit, other flaours were vanilla, lemon, banana with maple syrup buttercream, carrot, chocolate and maple and peacan.  People had to guess the weight of the Pudsey cake and the person with the closest guess won the cake.  Total money raised and sent off to BBC children in need was £176.30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment